Welcome! You shouldn't miss the following:
- The summer league 2018 is on, join us! Participants from all over the World are invited to join the Open League - we will not send you prizes, but you will earn the presitige, and most importantly - learn together with all of us!
- In case of any difficulties with uploading a solution, you can send it via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Would you like to be successful in this year's FLL? Join the summer league!
- we are starting in February
- there will be 8 rounds, but you can try to compete in any number of them
- for teams with multiple members of the ages 9-16 (you don't have to be registered in FLL)
- a new assignment every 2 weeks with a 3 week deadline
- fair play and a healthy competitive spirit
- you can't miss this!
- A team solves an assignment in the club or at home and uploads their solution on this website.
- A solution should contain: description of the solution, a photo of the team, a photo of the robot, the program and a video of the robot solving the problem. (Hint: Nobody will find your video on YouTube if you mark it as "unlisted", even if you upload it before the current deadline)
- You can use only LEGO MINDSTORMS (RCX, NXT, EV3) robotic kits with the basic sensors. Any programming language is allowed, although we recommend the standard programing language NXT-G, EV3, or Robolab
- Your solution will be rated with 0-3 points, which will be added to your current year's progress in the summer league
- An independent jury is in charge of rating your solutions
- If you find an assignment too difficult, simplify it according to your needs! (And explain it in the solution)
How do we rate?
Your solutions will be precisely analysed by these 4 people: Ľubo - IT student of FMFI UK, Miška or Karolína - assistant professors at FMFI UK, Miška from FMFI UK who helps us in organizing FLL, and Rišo - leader of Robotika.SK:
Every one of them will independently assign 0-3 points, depending on the originality and completeness of the solution (it contains pictures, a video, a program, a good description and the robot is doing what he should be doing). The arithmetic mean of their ratings will be added to the table.